September 16, 2012

Sticks & Stones...Make it Stop

   As the saying goes, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me." Is that all true? I know sticks and stones could break your bones, but can't word hurt you to? I think that this who-knows-how-old-it-is saying is a little off. I'm not saying that someone can pick up a bunch of words and through them at you. Well I guess they could, metaphorically any ways. I mean that some people these days can say some really mean things. Some times I wish that I could just snap my fingers and make all the mean things go away, but who doesn't. I think that all the bullying that goes on these day can get way out of hand. I mean that there is some seriously messed up thing that people are saying (and doing) just to be mean to that person. There are even people that are killing them selves because they can't take the pain and suffering any more. Witch I think is terrible. If I bullied someone until they committed suicide then I would kill myself, because I wouldn't be able to live with that all my life. PLEASE, IF YOU OR SOMEONE YOU KNOW IS BEING BULLIED TELL SOMEONE THAT CAN HELP AND ETHER TALK TO SOMEONE ABOUT IT (IF YOUR THE VICTIM) OR TALK TO THE VICTIM AND TRY TO HELP THEM. So STOP because bullying is not worth losing a life for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...