November 11, 2012

Apple Pie

   I walk into a bakery and got hit with the sent. It was so strong that I'm surprised I didn't smell it from down the street. I knew what it was the minute I walked in. It was apple pie. It was in my opinion the best pie ever. I just loved the soft sweet and sour apples. Oh and that crispy crust. It made my mouth water just to think about it. So I walked up to the sparkling white marble counter top. The little old lady that lived in the house next to mine came up to the counter. She obviously knew what I wanted the minute I walked in. She handed me a large slice of that magnificent pie and said that it was on the house since I was the first costumer of the day. I strolled over to a seat that was calling my name. I sat right by the window, so I could watch people pass by. I picked up my fork and took a mouthful of the wonderful pie. The apples and the crust were baked to perfection. The spice ratio was marvelous. It was the kind of pie that you could eat all day. So now I sign of with an empty plate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...