September 6, 2013

The Pirate Ship That I Rode!!!⛵

This goes to my peeps in Jersey....

I rode on a pirate ship,
But it was like no other.
It was big...
No,
Oh no it was HUGE..,
And orange. 
It had so many levels and rooms...
Like a video game.
But it wasn't just the ship that amazed me,
Because when I looked out over the water...
It was green!
Not like the other pictures that you see,
Where the water is blue.
But what made my head spin...
Was the name of it!
Because most pirate ships have scary names...
Like Sea Hag, or Black Death.
No 
No 
No
It was named...
The Ferry

2 comments:

  1. LMAO!!! It was the ferry!!
    I cant wait to hear about your NYC adventures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOVE IT Riley!! Hope you had a wonderful vaca xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...