March 21, 2014

J'taime

  Love is a mysterious thing. It raps us up in a little fantasy that we can call our own and when we fall for our so called 'prince charming' or 'knight in shining armer' we feel as though we are on cloud nine. Until that one faithful day that that lovely little cloud slips of from under us and reality slips back in and shows us that life is still tough. That life is one of the harshest things we will ever know. 
   Right now I know what those clouds feel like. It's nothing that can be described. It is one of those things that heaven can't touch. I feel that now and I don't want to let is go. Even though I feel this way I can't help wonder if it will ever end. Then I pray that it will never end. That the smile will never fade and that my heart will never stop skipping.  I hit reality everyday, but I always have my little fairytale to run to when I need it.

1 comment:

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...