June 24, 2014

Dear Men:

      My friend recently sent me this and it got me thinking. I thought to myself, "Yes this is true, but isn't there more to this than meets the eye. What about the heart?" And I came to this conclusion...

       The right woman will want your time, but she won't want to be greedy and take it all. She will want you to spend your quality time with others too. She will want your smile too, but she will want you to, again, to share it with the world as well. She will want you to be happy even when she isn't around. Of course she will want your honesty, I mean what girl wants a liar of a man, but she will want you to be honest with yourself as well. She will want you to see all the good in you that she sees. Yes, she will want your effort, but she will also want you to put your effort into making your dreams come true. And finally yes, she will want you to put her as a priority, but she will not want you to put her over everything else. She will understand that you have things that at times are more important than her. She will understand and will only love you more for doing the right thing. So all in all, Men, do your homework and find the right one. I'm sure you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...