December 12, 2014

Walking the Halls

I walk down the halls, following each tile, so simply laid out. I walk to the place were destiny awaits. Where my fate rest in the hands of a man who, some unknown way hates me. That despicable face, I will forever loath the day I first met him and forever love the day when I leave. I walk to the room that will forever haunt me. I walk down the endless hall to seek out my forever ending fat. It is judgement day. It is the hour, minute, moment, second, when I shall arrive and see the smirk ripped of his He will tell me to leave and never come back, but I will remind him of who I am. I will tell the truth of his unlawful prejudice and speak it to the world. He wants to tell me that I cannot leave without my pride, but I shall stay with my head held much higher than before. Even if the fates don't allow I shall fight and forever walk there hells, No more torture, ridicule, or pain. No amount of torment could ever keep me away. When all is said , and all is done, I shall walk back down this hell. I will not run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...