October 14, 2012

Both of Us

   In this world that we live in to day, I ask my self if I am doing the right thing. At times I think that I am not because of a chose that I have made but on other occasions I think That I have done a pretty good job at life so far. Now I know what you are thinking. You think that I am about to nag you about being a better person or that I am going to praise you for being a good one. Well I am not going to do ether. I am going to tell you that all you need to know about doing good in life takes just 3 things.
  1.  Kindness- just be nice do people
  2.  Brains- don't just go and be stupid
  3.  Determination- stick to what you believe in
  4.  
    I think that you should watch this... 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...