October 14, 2012

Missing

   I have noticed that there are a lot of people today that are missing something. Whether it is an object that they lost or if it is someone that has gone or even someone that just can't stand life any more and has lost the heart to do any thing to change it. I think that every day we get up out of bed for a purpose, and that purpose is to do many things like go to work, school or even to go and find that special someone. I also think that many people miss something that they have forgotten. That just means that they want to remember the good times but can't remember it. So I try to think of any thing that I should remember for later on when I want to remember the good times. That way I will never miss something that I can't remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...