October 10, 2012

I'm There... Half Way There Contiued

   I am almost there. I see the side walk. The wind has picked up. My vision is blurring with the snow coming down harder every second. I can't feel my toes nor my fingers. My face is blood red. I feel cold but I have sweat running down my face. This to me is my nightmare coming true. I'm coming to the point of thinking that there is no end to this crossing. Feeling that I will never make it to the other side because there is no other side. No other side that tells me that my journey has ended. No sidewalk to step on to. No ending of any kind.
   But wait, is that what I think it is? Is that the side walk that I have been waiting for? Is that the ending of this journey that I have been praying for? Is this the end? Yes it is. There it is, the hard, stone cold surface that I have been hoping for. This my friend is, and always will be, The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...