April 7, 2013

Me?…a writer?

   Have you ever wanted something so bad that you couldn't stand it? When you wanted it so bad that you dreamed of it? Or that it was a secret that you only told yourself and nobody else?
   Well the thing that I want this bad is to be a writer. I want to write so bad but I don't know if I am good enough to sell books. If I did have this as a job it would be like on of thoughs jobs that you love so much that you never really work a day in your life. But like I said, I don't know is I am good enough to do it. So please, if you read this blog and like it then post a comment. And if you think that I could be a real writer then post a comment on this blog telling me so.

Thanks,
Riley Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...