December 21, 2013

Another Single Lady's Chirstmas

   Do you ever wonder why the mistletoe gets hung where you walk, and there is nothing but the walk to kiss? Do you ever wonder why the world shows us theses happy ice skating couples that just mock us. Do you ever...
   Well raise your glass to the single ladies who are still looking for love and looking forward to another single lady's Christmas.


If only she knew how we feel right now. Then she could sing us another song that makes us feel better about our status in the status quo.


"Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you.'"

"Where there is love there is life."
 
"Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up."
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...