December 14, 2013

Fancy Grape and Mr. Turtle

   Once upon a time in a magical kitchen there lived a fancy grape and she was the nicest grape you have ever seen. She welcomed all the new foods in the fridge and would even help them move in. She couldn't wait to get up it the morning to go and see all the new friends that she could make. Then one day a turtle walked in to the kitchen. Every one closed there doors and peeked through there windows to see what was going on and who this stranger was. Fancy Grape being who she was (nice, kind, and sweet) decided to go and say 'hello'. When she walked over to the turtle she noticed how slow he was. She wondered why he was so slow, but didn't want to be rude so she kept her thoughts to herself. Then finally she said hi...
   "Hello Mr. Turtle!"
   "Hello Ms. Fancy Grape. How are you?"
   "Good. How are you today Mr. Turtle?"
   "Oh, just fine. Just fine."
   "Where are headed on this fine day?"
   "Oh, just over to Mrs. Chocolate Chips for some cookies that she made me."
   "Can I tag along?"
   "Why yes you can. I could always use some company. I travel my days alone most of the time now. Don't know why. I just know that when I come people shut there doors and only peek out the window to see what I'm doing and which way I'm headed."
   "Well that is strange. I wonder why they do that."
   "It might be because I am new to the area and because I'm not a kind of food like the rest of you folk. They might think that I'm gonna eat them. Which I would never. Ever. All I eat are Mrs. Chocolate Chip's carrot and soy cookies."
   "Maybe I can help with that. You go ahead and once you pick up your cookies meet me at the counter and we will fix all of this.
   "Why thank you Fancy Grape you are such a good friend."
   Once Mr. Turtle started heading toward Mrs. Chocolate Chip's house Fancy Grape turned and started heading for the town in the fridge. Once she got there she told every one to come to the counter for a town meeting. Only minutes after they got there Mr. Turtle showed up. You could tell that some of the town's food was scared because the shook like branched blowing in a storm. Fancy Grape called to Mr. Turtle to come over and once he finally got over to her she told everyone how nice Mr. Turtle was and how that all he ate was Mrs. Chocolate Chip's carrot and soy cookies. Once she was done Every one looked around at one another, then they cheered. After that no one ever hid when he came around and they even made him cookies.

And That my friends is the end if another Fancy Grape story

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...