December 14, 2013

The Escape

Alright here is the story of my escape...


   I was getting to old to stay in my house alone after my loving husband passed. I was to blind to see anything and I wouldn't be able to hear a bomb go of even if I wanted to, or at least that is what the doctors said. I felt like I was still fifty-five. At the time I was eighty, but still had some youth left in me. I felt like I could run a marathon. I could see better without my glasses and could hear just fine. But the doc wouldn't have any of it. He said "At your age you need to be in a nursing house. Then that way there will always be someone there to help you and your family can come and see you any time." But I know that it was all rubbish. He wasn't even a real doctor. My daughter found him online. Bless that child, she is so loving but she is down right dumb. There weren't any certificates on the wall or anything. But what he said goes. So that is how I wound up here.
   My escape stated on a day like any other. I ate my bland mush and went talk with the other seniors. We would sit and talk all day about how to get out of here. Until that morning when I hatched up the prefect plan. I told the others and they were up for it. You see when you are in an elderly home no one come to see you, and I mean no one. So you get very lonely and bored. The next day we executed the plan.
   It started with making Big Mo, the clumsiest person there fall. That would get all the nurses and even the directer distracted, while we snuck out. It all worked just fine until the director turned around to see us taking a hike. Once I knew that she saw us I ran. Oh boy, did I run. I ran up that hill as fast as I could. The director got so mad that her face turned red and started screaming orders at every one. She yell for one of the nurses and told her to go and get me. But I was already half way up the hill before she even came out the door. But boy, once she saw me she ran as fast as she could trying to catch up to me. I was almost to the top when she finally caught me and I was mad. I was so close to freedom that I could almost taste it. She dragged me back to the home and called my family to tell them what happened. So they came to see me and I told them the truth and that I hated it there. So they brought me home with them and I never had to see that horrible place any more.
                              The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...