December 14, 2013

The Fancy Grape and The Unwanted Key (part 1)

   Once upon a five minutes ago I was a normal grape. You know the kind that socialize with their bunch of companions and get mocked horribly by the previously opened can of peas. That "normal life" sort of speak. But now I have a whole nother problem, all because of a small filthy little key that I found under an old stale cracker on the floor.

    It all started with me getting to the floor which is a great mystery, because I haven't the slightest idea of how I got there. I seem to have just walk off and fell off the counter. But this key of sorts is my biggest problem of any because there is no lock in sight that is neither small enough nor big enough for this rubbish little key. I don't have a clue what to do with something of this sort. 'Should I leave it or not?' That is the defining question that is dangling in my mind. It seems that the answer is placed right in front of my very round and chubby face but it some how eludes me to the very point of madness. 'Am I really going crazy over this puny impure key?' I had to ask my self this in order to regain some sort of sanity. I sit and think about what to do with this key and I decided that...



To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...