December 14, 2013

I'm a...

  I awoke in a peculiar place. If you knew what I was you wouldn't be so surprised. That is because I'm a hermit, a homeless person, a refuge to society. Its the norm to wake in an unexpected place, but this time it was a different story. You see I awoke in a breadbox. I awoke in a house wife's best friend when it comes to the fluffy and sometimes even doughy baked object that can cost five to ten bucks, depending on the location. Yes, a breadbox. I looked around trying to find a way out but the dumb thing was shout, closed for business, and out of order. The sound of a fork dropping and the sharpening of knives made me jump back three inches. Which in my case is a lot. Then the heavenly smell of dark chocolate taunted my nose. It made me want to chew a hole in the box so I could get out, but that was not an option. I couldn't let the humans see me or I would be dead. So I just sat there waiting for the box to open so I could make my escape, but nothing happened. Oh and by the way I forgot to tell you. I'm a door mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...