December 14, 2013

The Fancy Grape and Mrs. Chocolate Chip

  Once upon a time there was a magical kitchen. And in the kitchen there lived a Fancy Grape and a Mrs. Chocolate Chip. One day Fancy Grape, being the nicest grape in all of the kitchen, she decided to go and say hello to old Mrs. Chocolate Chip. So she walked over to her house and knocked on the door. When Mrs. Chocolate Chip opened the door she said "Now what on this counter top do you want?" and Fancy Grape said "Well I just wanted to come and say "'Hello' to you on this great day." But Mrs. Chocolate Chip was in a very bad mood that day and said "I do not want a hello from anyone today and it is not a great day it is a very glum day for me because I want to make sugar cookies but I am out of sugar." So Fancy Grape said "Well why don't you go to the store and get some?" And Mrs. Chocolate Chip replied very angrily "Well the nearest store is five blocks of cheese away and I can't walk that far. Also I am very sleepy and it is too hot out for me to walk there even if i could walk that far." So Fancy Grape got the idea to go to the store for Mrs. Chocolate Chip and get her the sugar that she needs. So she asked her what kind of sugar she needed and Mrs. Chocolate Chip said that she needed some chocolate sugar for her special chocolate sugar cookies. So Fancy Grape went to the store to get the sugar that Mrs. Chocolate Chip needed for her cookies. When she got back to the house and gave the sugar to her and she said, "Thank you for the sugar. Now leave so I can make my cookies.
   The next day Fancy Grape went back to Mrs. Chocolate Chip and asked if the cookies were done and Mrs. Chocolate Chip and she said "I have no more cookies because I ate them all." Then she slammed the door and walked away but as she was Fancy Grape said "Well do you want me to get you more sugar?" and Mrs. Chocolate Chip said "Well go ahead but I don't want you coming back and waking me from my nap so just leave it on the porch step." So Fancy Grape did as he was told and left the new bag of chocolate sugar on the porch step. But little did she know that Mrs. Chocolate Chip had tricked her. She would wait by the door until Fancy Grape got there and then finally wait till she left. She would then take the sugar and make her cookies. Eating them all again. But since The Fancy Grape knew of no such trickery she kept on doing so. Everyday she would go to the store and get what Mrs. Chocolate Chip needed for her cookies.
   Though she noticed that Mrs. Chocolate Chip was getting bigger and bigger with every bag of sugar, till one day Mrs. Chocolate Chip could not fit in her house. So the next day she got Mrs. Chocolate Chip a special bag of carrot sugar. Then she noticed that Mrs. Chocolate Chip was smaller. Then for the next week she did the same, giving Mrs. Chocolate Chip carrot sugar instead of chocolate sugar. Till finally one day Mrs. Chocolate Chip was back to her normal size and on that day Fancy Grape knocked on the door "waking" Mrs. Chocolate Chip and then she said to her " Mrs. Chocolate Chip you need to eat more healthier. You don't want to have to move out of your house because you out grew it again. So next time can you make a batch of granola bar and maybe share them with me?" Then Mrs. Chocolate Chip looked at her and said "Yes I will and thank you for helping me even when I was so mean to you."

And That my friends is the end if another Fancy Grape story

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey leave me a comment about what I write...